Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Area lakes, rivers, and streams

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Area lakes, rivers, and streams

    Folks, if you visit the many beautiful lakes, rivers, and streams we have in this area, please don't just throw your trash down on the bank and walk away.

    Please take a trash bag along with you and pack out what you took in. Heck, take two bags and pick up an extra bag on your way out.

    I picked up two bags of trash along the south shore of the Wise Reservoir this evening. I could have gotten more, but I only took two bags with me.

    If you've got the strength to carry a case of beer out with you, then you've got the strength to carry a case of empty cans back out. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Area lakes, rivers, and streams

    I agree 100%. I use the underneath storage of the drivers seat of my boat for trash and empty it when I get home. If I am wading a river I don't even carry anything other than my pole and small tackle bag.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cats78's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Area lakes, rivers, and streams

    If I've ever droped anything on the lakes its just and accident and didn't know it until I got home or something.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Big_AL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    767
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Area lakes, rivers, and streams

    could not agree with you more titan. it is sad that someone has got to leave there trash. the sad thing is they are trash cans almost everywhere around the lake. it is nonsense for someone not to use them.
    "Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •